15 January 2012

Lovely Christmas things..

Picnik collage

xmas 2

These are a few of the cool presents I got for Christmas.. Being married to a guy with 2 sets of parents (dad/step-mum and mum/step-dad) plus 5 sisters means that I get spoilt rotten every year.

This year I got lots of cool things including a lovely Gorman top, a necklace from Pigeonhole, a ring and candles from Mr.Sparrow, an embroidery book, the milk jug and a very pretty dress.. plus loads of other things that I still have to photograph. (I can't wait to show you the dress that one of Tom's sisters made me!)

What lovely things did you get? Please share..

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that ring! You got some lovely presents. One of my favourite presents was a black wooden beaded necklace from my Mum.

potts.family said...

What Devine presents you received. You deserve them all too! I was also very spoilt this year. Top gift was definetly a weekend away minus the kids (with an offer for babysitting of course), thanks mum and dad!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...