28 July 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

Its my Wednesday wishlist.. but with a twist!

Last night Tom and I went and saw Ayaan Hirsi Ali talk at the Sydney Opera House. I have to admit that I did not know alot about her before we went and neither of us had read her books. Tom just thought it would be a really interesting talk.

So today I thought that I would show a little gratitude for the things I already have, rather than a list of things I want to buy (but don't actually need).

So here is my wishlist for this week..

1. More time doing things like this..
At the park

Swing

With this little person..
My little (big) girl

Not actually more time to do things like this. But more time to be completely immersed in things like this. I am always thinking of what needs to be done, making lists in my head.. whats for dinner? What do we have to do tomorrow? I want to spent more time just enjoying the moment with my little girl.. Just to stop and play and be in her world for a while!

2. More delicious food and dinner parties with friends..
dinner-party
(Although our dinner parties never look like this!)

3. More hours spent lost in a fabric store..
fabrics
(Do I need to say anymore?)

4. More date nights with my husband..
wedding day3
Where I realise that there is still this whole, exciting world that exists outside of our home. Where interesting people are doing amazing things. Where there is great live music and a whole world that still exists outside of your laundry basket it makes you feel pretty good! Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comments:

bron @ baby space said...

That talk would have been awesome - nice one! And gorgeous wedding pic :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...