16 July 2010

Grosgrain

grosgrain
Sometimes I feel like I am the last person in the world to discover cool things that everyone else has know about for ages.. Like Feist or Mad Men. I guess that's one of the problems with being a full time mummy who likes to spend most of her time at home gardening and sewing and doesn't get out much anymore!

So I might be way behind the eight ball with this one, but when I came across Grosgrain last week I was hooked! Do you ever find a website that you really like and then sit there reading all the archives until you realise its 1am and you have to wake up in 5 hours? (No? Maybe that's just me!)

Grosgrain is a haven for young and modern sewing, and the photos are just amazing..
grosgrain
grosgrain
I have no idea how this woman looks after 3 kids, makes a couple of dresses every week and then manages to get her husband to take these amazing photos of her wearing all the clothes she has made?!
grosgrain
grosgrain
Plus, after she has made them she gives them away to one lucky reader on her website.. That really is fabulous! Grosgrain Fabulous!

Click here for The Naiad Frock Grosgrain Giveaway!

1 comments:

Wynona said...

I have been hooked on Grosgrain for a while, isn't it great? Ivy Designs is featured on there this week! :) Your little one looks like a great chef already...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...