25 August 2010

NPG (National Portrait Gallery)

My Mummy..

my mummy..

By Sophie.

(Isn't that sweet!)


Steph said...

Oh that is heavenly! You will have to keep that one! Amanda Blake Soule (SouleMama) has a gorgeous idea in her book to turn kids' drawings into embroidery...so lovely!! Taht would be a perfect one...not too many tricky lines. Hope all is lovely :)

PottyMouthMama said...

So cute. I love those little drawings. I am a sucker for keeping ALL of them.

Two Tuesdays said...

You've one talented artist there! How cute is that picture? My two year old loves to draw but still prefers a non-representational colour smash!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...