19 August 2010

My Creative Space

I bought a couple of new fabrics this week..
(Okay, maybe more than a couple).


These are my favourites..

blue and red

And this one is going to be a cute little summer dress for Sophie with red bias binding..

strawberry dress

But today there will be no sewing done. Its the warmest (winter) day in Sydney and Sophie and I are heading off to the park..


Kirsty said...

Lovely collection of fabrics.

The sun's trying to poke through the blanket of cloud in Melbourne...but not having much luck.

Knicky Knacks said...

Yes, perhaps a few more than a couple but who's counting! Can't wait to see the dress. Send some of that warmth our way - in Victoria we are getting blown away by 4 degree winds.

Steph said...

Oooh yummy fabrics! And that book is wonderful..I have it too! The hat is a bit fiddly but has a really good brim. Hope you enjoyed your sunshine :)

Mira Narnie said...

they are gorgeous fabrics - i have borrowed that book from the library - it is really good with such great patterns! Nice fabric choice for that cute summer dress - hope Melbourne can get some of that sunshine soon, we need it!

Michelle said...

Ooh - beautiful fabrics!! I hope you enjoyed your lovely warm day in Sydney. Sewing can wait!

Bron @ Baby Space said...

I KNOW! How awesome was the weather today?! Bliss. That fabric looks very exciting...when you are in your boys clothes zone let me know :)

Stephanie said...

Lovely lovely! Hope you enjoy your day!

Rach said...

Wasn't the weather fab? Love the fabrics and look forward to seeing what you create. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...