18 November 2011



Tom made this pasta for lunch the other day in about 10 minutes. Bacon, spaghetti, mixed lettuce, lemon juice, olive oil, cracked pepper and parmesan. Yum!


my best friend jules said...

Wow! This looks so YUMMY! :)

Helen said...

yum that looks good! we do something similar but use broccoli instead of lettuce.
(btw - new site design looks very nice!)

Steph said...

Yumbo! Love a quick pasta! Hope all went well for you with your icky tests and wishing you a pink line with all that I have in me!!! Love the new blog look too :) x

joanna said...

yum - made it last night! Thanks for the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...