06 September 2010

There's no place like home..

We had some friends over yesterday with their kids for a fathers day lunch. Tom made Jamie Oliver's BBQ marinade from scratch and it was so delicious. (Think fennel seeds, orange zest and balsamic vinegar = Yum!)

We spent the afternoon in the garden tending to the veggie patch..
veggie patch

We pulled our first broccoli from the garden (that I had planted as a seed in Autumn).. delicious!
broccoli

Cabbage is almost ready to eat..
cabbage

We passed the thyme (I know.. hilarious)..
passing thyme

Tomatoes all planted for summer..
tomatoes

Carrots are getting bigger..
carrot baby

My favourite place to be as the sun is setting..
deck at sunset

Some of us got a bit messy..
sophie

There really is no place like home..
dorothy shoes

4 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I am so impressed by your veggie patch! I love it. Check out the broccoli - amazing. I wish we had one. DANG! Love the little pink shoes. Too cute.

Wynona said...

Wow, I am in awe of your green thumb...very impressed. Brocoli is my fave!

bron @ baby space said...

Wow # 2 - It's looking awesome!

Nat Kringoudis Melbourne said...

Oh you have inspired me, its time to plant up the veggie patch again! ITs so much fun watching it all grow. Yours looks awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...