08 October 2013

40/52

IMG_4165

IMG_4269

Does anyone else feel like the weeks are just flying by at the moment? I feel like I just posted 39/52 and here we are again..

Henry: It rained every day last week and our living room looked like a chinese laundry for the entire week. Henry thought it was the best thing ever.. the clothes rack became a cubby-house and the kids spent hours hanging out under the laundry.

Sophie: Every single day I get told "Your daughter looks so much like you".. I don't see it at all.

Playing along with Jodi's 52 project.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Where is Spring? I too have mountains of washing here in our living room waiting to be out away after having a big catch up on Monday :) Your photos are lovely, I especially love the softness in the first. Hope you're enjoying the second week of school holidays x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...